Saturday 5 March 2011

New Noise.

Oh yes, it's that time of erm... the month again. Wait, that sounds a little bit like I'm on my period. Let me start over.

Actually, do we really need an introduction? Not especially so let's crack on with the bands you might not have heard yet but bally well should have done.

First up: American House Party.


I wasn't entirely sure what to expect from a band with a name like this one but they asked to be stuck on the bill for the all-dayer (more of that to come) and on the bill they were stuck.

When I listened to the tunes they have up on Myspace I ended up with the sort of smile on my face that I know I couldn't shift if I wanted to. Sounding a little like early Blink 182 and a lot like early Captain Everything this lot are fast, fun and exactly the sort of music you'd want to hear were you at an American house party so I guess that works. Which is annoying.

Come catch them live at the ICM/Choke On This all-dayer for our favourite charity Punk 4 the Homeless on April 30th. For details (because we all like details) click THIS

Tweet This!

Oh yes, you may have noticed the little Twitter box on the side of here. That's because the ICM are now on Twitter. As well as letting you know about all the ICM gigs and suchlike, we'll also be letting you know about the latest news from all the bands we know and love. Follow us - it might save your life*




*It won't. But follow us anyways.